In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 19 Jan 2020 How has a patient with two pituitary apoplexies been managed ? I have come across a lady with a pituitary adenoma who developed a bleed into her pituitary after diagnosis. This is called an apoplexy which was managed conservatively. She then got pregnant an ...
- 12 Jan 2020 What are the hazards of diathermy use in the operating room?
- 15 Nov 2019 Wound care for non-infected surgical wounds? Original Q below - above is Google Translate! Wondzorg niet geïnfecteerde chirurgische wonden Wel of geen eindverband?
- 12 Nov 2019 Best primary treatment for inguinal hernia in adults
- 18 Oct 2019 Is their a role for perioperative nurses in reducing adverse events, mistakes etc?
- 4 Sep 2019 When the woman with kidney transplantation and immunosuppression can get pregnant?
- 25 Aug 2019 the incidence of postoperative obstructions due to adhesions are declining due to laparoscopy ?
- 30 Jul 2019 what is the impact of disruptive behaviours in the operating room
- 17 Jun 2019 For uncomplicated appendicitis when is initial antibiotic therapy a reasonable first line option?