In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 29 Sep 2019 What is the risk of gynaecological cancers in women using HRT or OCP? In women under hormonal replacement therapy or oral contraceptive pill, I am wondering what could be the risk of ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulva carcinoma aside from well known breast cancer.
- 14 Sep 2019 Can the use of a lumbar belt be recommended for the prevention or treatment of low back pain?
- 4 Sep 2019 what is the possible effect for giving an ACE +NSID+diuretics in elderly patients?
- 19 Aug 2019 Do prescription amphetamine salts increase blood pressure in patients with preexisting hypertension?
- 14 Aug 2019 quality of type 2 diabetes treatment in the middle east
- 14 Aug 2019 mejor tratamiento para la onicomicosis
- 9 Aug 2019 In children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is Functional Strength Training effective in improving lower extremity muscle strength and mobility?
- 12 Jun 2019 Are there any RCT on "Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping After Birth and newborn outcome"?
- 30 May 2019 Which drugs help in restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?
- 19 Jan 2020 How has a patient with two pituitary apoplexies been managed ? I have come across a lady with a pituitary adenoma who developed a bleed into her pituitary after diagnosis. This is called an apoplexy which was managed conservatively. She then got pregnant an ...
- 12 Jan 2020 How to find the best evidence to support the need for increasing activity levels in women aged 16-25 years.
- 12 Jan 2020 I am trying to locate papers covering the implications or benefits associated with the administration sequence of chemotherapy drugs, to patients receiving day treatment. This is outside of the rule vesicants, followed by irritants with vesicant properties etc. This is pertinent to cases where both drugs to be administered are irritants for example.
- 12 Jan 2020 What are the hazards of diathermy use in the operating room?
- 29 Dec 2019 What is the worldwide incidence of rheumatoid arthritis
- 21 Dec 2019 What are the attitudes to take when refusing food in a palliative patient? from:2015
- 14 Dec 2019 Diazepam (regardless of dose) is severely impairing driving skills within the first 2 months of treatment ? 1 = Totally disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Totally agree what is the correct answer ?
- 13 Dec 2019 Which foods can increase or decrease platelet count?
- 26 Nov 2019 Does anyone have any experience or guidance on use of lateral positioning of patients with stable spinal injury in critical care? If so, any specifice devices/cushions used to support the patient?