All questions asked by JonAsk a question most recent first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 7 Sep 2019 For people who have had early stage breast cancer and who are at high risk for recurrence/mets, are there still no screening methods for Mets beyond waiting for symptoms to occur?
- 28 Jun 2019 Allowing self harm in children - it now seems to be acceptable to allow young people to self harm safely -- is this safe or good practice? (via Twitter)
- 28 Jun 2019 How many people who tell doctors they are going to commit suicide actually do? (Q via Twitter)
- 18 Jun 2019 What, in your view, is/are the best examples of the use of personalised medicine?
- 11 Jun 2019 Has anyone seen any RCTs comparing b12 frequency in pernicious anaemia (e.g. 1 month v 3 month)?
- 30 May 2019 Which drugs help in restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- 30 May 2019 What are the best EBM conference to learn about all things evidence?
- 30 May 2019 Dexmedetomidine and brain protection: fact or fiction?
- 30 May 2019 Does BMI affect the effectiveness of DMPA contraceptive injection?
- 30 May 2019 How useful are statins in the elderly?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?